10 Implementation Pitfalls
- Under-trained resources for implementation and support
Poor advertising and site marketing
- Channel conflict not resolved
- Poor scalability
- Attacking an issue that's too
small (or that's too big for the resources available)
- Thinking the solution
is a technology only
- Minimal product/information modifications
Project treated like a "production project", not a pilot/experiment/test
Insufficient market research
- What's the customer want?
- What's the
E-mail: General (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright © 1997-2012 by ECnow.com, Inc., All rights reserved.